Welcome to the NIC Data & Analytics Conference. This intense two-day learning symposium is designed to provide senior housing analysts and data enthusiasts an opportunity to explore sector trends, gain insights on data applications, and learn best practices in data analytics. Participants will have the opportunity to network with other professionals, learn from industry experts, and gain knowledge to make better-informed decisions.
By attending the NIC Data and Analytics conference, attendees will discover how to conduct deep dives into data methods and interpretation that can ultimately help uncover new business opportunities. We plan to cover a wide range of content that is relevant to your daily responses to your leadership teams on topics ranging from resident workforce demographics to artificial intelligence. You’ll hear from leading subject matter experts and explore ways to communicate data insights to industry stakeholders that can drive business success.
Topics to be discussed include:
- The Economy, Capital Markets, and Market Fundamentals
- Artificial Intelligence and Data Applications
- Demographics and Older Adults
- Resident Workforce Demographics
- Next Generation of Data Input Requirements Needed for Effective Decision-Making for Senior Housing Analysis
- Data Availability and Methods of Accessing Opportunities in Distinct Property Types
Speakers include well-respected subject matter experts who will share their insights and experience. Plus there will be many opportunities to network with peers and connect with industry leaders.